Join us for a very special event in celebration of Georgian culture and culinary traditions!
We are thrilled to announce our very first supra! This traditional Georgian feast is a warm celebration with filled with wine, music and toasts. For our very first, we'll be joined by Sasha Burekovic from Terraneo Merchants as our official Toastmaster! He will guide us with knowledge of rich Georgian culture and their age-old winemaking techniques, while we indulge in the most delicious Georgian fare.
Ticket price is all inclusive with wine pairings. For more information please email Jan at email@example.com.
- FIRST COURSE
- Fermented Eggplant
- Whole Pickled Calabrian Chiles
- Catalpa Grove Lamb Kebabi with Pomegranate, Fine Herbs, and Preserved Lemon Yogurt
- House Lavash
- Beetroot Pate
- Roasted Shallot Pate
- Sourdough, Pickles, Radishes, Butter
- SECOND COURSE
- “Khinkali” Traditional Pork, Beef, Caraway, Chiles, Dumplings
- THIRD COURSE
- Whole Roasted Catalpa Suckling Pig Garnished with Whole Walnuts, Truffles
- Crudite, Farm Cheese
- Chestnut Rice
- Ziteli Kidney Beans
- Traditional Grape Jellies
- Baked Apple Pie
- Cottage Cheesecake with Apricots
- 30 grams of Polanco caviar, $50