It's our very first New Year's Eve—and we'd like to celebrate with you!
Build your own tasting, enjoy plates from our casual a la carte menu—or take a swanky seat at the bar and go all caviar. We'll offer oysters galore, bar service and all the caviar you could eat—all night, til 1a! Walk-ins are always welcome at Heritage—and the tasting menu is optional.
Let's shake up our little corner of the neighborhood this New Year's Eve!
Tasting options are featured below, with menus to make you swoon over 'til the eve of the New Year. To ensure the smooth, perfectly paced and relaxed service you deserve, we're offering two seatings at 5:30p and 9p. If you're more inclined to imbibe on house-infused vodka or the poison of your choosing, walk on in and we'll find you a seat. We will also offer our Casual Dinner Menu (below!), because we like options.
As always—come as you are!
HERITAGE CAVIAR TASTING*: 90 / Optional Sparkling Pairing: 40
- Course 1: 15 Grams of Polanco Siberian Reserve caviar on a potato crisp
- Course 2: Trio of raw oysters and caviar:
- Moon Dancer - Pearls d’ escargot and kimchi
- Kumai - White sturgeon and radish
- Capital - White ponzu and salmon roe
- Course 3: Cauliflower Panna Cotta: North Carolina osetra, preserved lemon
HERITAGE SIGNATURE TASTING: 120 / Optional Wine Pairing: 100
- Course 1: Squid Ink Agnolott: Scallop mousse, black garlic, PEI mussels, black sesame, nori
- Course 2: Little Neck Clam: Salt roasted turnip, white dashi, bonito
- Course 3 - choice of: Bok Choi Golumpki: buckwheat, basil nage, serrano-eggplant hot sauce -or- Crusted Venison Loin: Beets, huckleberry caramel, purple sauerkraut, pink peppercorn
- Course 4 - choice of: Braised Short Rib & King Crab Duo: red potato, Kimchi Demi & Gochujang, red tobiko -or- Pan-seared Ocean Trout: couscous, kumquat, grapefruit, carrot juice curry
- Course 5: Hook’s 2 Year Cheddar: Frisee, preserved lemons, golden apples, sweet corn
- Course 6: Capriole Goat Cheesecake: White chocolate honey ganache, grapefruit sherbet, honeycomb candy
HERITAGE PETITE TASTING**: 60 / Optional Wine Pairing: 60
- Course 1: Little Neck Clam: Salt roasted turnip, white dashi, bonito
- Course 2 - choice of: Braised Short Rib & King Crab Duo: red potato, Kimchi Demi & Gochujang, red tobiko -or- Pan-seared Ocean Trout: couscous, kumquat, grapefruit, carrot juice curry
- Course 3: Capriole Goat Cheesecake: White chocolate honey ganache, grapefruit sherbet, honeycomb candy
CASUAL DINNER MENU - A LA CARTE:
- Chicharron: Tajin, grilled lime, cilantro / 6
- Smoked and Fried Duck Wings: Seasonal Sauces / 8
- House Charcuterie: Rotating seasonal selections and accompaniments / Market Price
- Wood Grilled Polish Sausage: Caraway sauerkraut, beer mustard, mashed potato / 14
- The Heritage 8 oz Steak Burger: Smoked butterkase, mizuna, kimchi aioli, brioche, pickles, curly fries / 16 / Add duck egg: 3 / Add bacon: 3
- Fried Chicken Salad: Dill pickle, radish, apples, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, caramelized onion ranch / 15
*Can be added to the Heritage Petite Tasting, the Heritage Signature Tasting or enjoyed on its own.
**Can be combined with the Heritage Caviar Tasting or the enjoyed on its own.