We're having brunch and we'd like you to come!
Join us on January 1 from 11a-3p for our first New Year's Day Brunch! We'll be featuring a tasty Dim Sum offering that will bring you back to your best life after those NYE shenanigans.
Let's celebrate all that is to come and the adventurous year we leave behind.
Heritage Dim Sum Specials
- Bok Choi Golumpki: Buckwheat, basil nage, serrano-eggplant hot sauce / 7
- Braised Short Rib & King Crab Hash: Sunny Side Egg, Red Potato, Kimchi Demi & Gochujang, Red Tobiko / 12
- Wood Grilled Baby Back Ribs: Gochujang, Peanuts, Mint / 13
- Braised Duck Meatballs: Coconut, Fried Noodles, Chicharron, 60 Minute Egg / 12
- Wood Grilled Mushroom Steamed Bun: Black Garlic Aioli, Pickled Jalapeño, Scallions / 4ea
- Wood Grilled Korean Short Ribs: Soy Pickled Quail Eggs, Sesame Leaves / 10
Heritage Favorites / Classic Entrees
- Beet Cured Salmon Benedict: Potato croquette, Wilted kale, Everything Hollandaise, Pink Peppercorn, Pickled Onion / 14
- Duck Confit Biscuits and Gravy: Fall Vegetables and Sunny Side Duck Egg / 14
- Smoked Pork Shoulder Congee: Teriyaki, Kimchi, Duck Egg, Traditional Garnish / 13
- Eggs on Eggs: Soft Scrambled Eggs, Bone Marrow, Radishes, Crème Fraiche, Smoked Trout Roe, Bowfin / 16
- Roasted Vegetable Ramen: Yellow miso, wild mushroom / 14
- + Add smoked pork shoulder / 4
- + Add buttermilk fried chicken thigh / 4
- + Add 60 minute egg / 2
- The Heritage 8 oz Steak Burger: Smoked Butterkase, Mizuna, Kimchi Aioli, Brioche, Pickles, Curly Fries / 16
- + Add duck egg / 3
- + Add bacon /